• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH19

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone from NAXJA planning on going to King of the Hammers this year? IF so, What are your plans?

lol!

I would like to go out this year, even if only for Saturday or Sunday day.

is it even worth it to go on saturday? I looked at their schedule and hte racing is over friday. They have the trophy ceremony on sat. I planned on going friday night and staying through sunday until I found the schedule.

is it even worth it to go on saturday? I looked at their schedule and hte racing is over friday. They have the trophy ceremony on sat. I planned on going friday night and staying through sunday until I found the schedule.

Hammertown’s vendors are pretty much packed up and heading out by Friday evening.

Hammertown’s vendors are pretty much packed up and heading out by Friday evening.

no....they are done Friday morning. You'd have to visit them Tues, Wed, or Thursday.

Bring a respirator :/

And some waders/rain boots...they’re expecting rain throughout the week :passgas:

wash the mud off the vehicles the instant you can....the mud there is super toxic and can eat away steel quickly and it pits terribly. Its fine when dry though.

You guys can come up this weekend. Everything is already set up and everyone (competitors) are already here. I saw the Campbells coming in to town this past Sunday.

Good times were had.

9k9u20.jpg

Back