• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirt Dogs Offroad XJ/MJ Steering box spacer

gw204

NAXJA Forum User
Looking at options to replace a broken OEM steering box spacer on my '00 XJ and ran across this Ebay listing from Dirt Dogs Offroad:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Chero...HIPPING-/142434634062?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Was curious if anyone here has purchased this spacer and if so, what were your thoughts/opinions? Seller has positive feedback but most people just say generic things like "great seller", "fast shipping", etc. I was hoping to find more specific info on the quality of welds and whether is was painted or powder coated? If it's descent, it's a bargain compared to some other options out there.

Thanks.

Brian

Do the C-Rok kit.

Its the best non weld solution. It should be the first thing done on every XJ.

Do the C-Rok kit.

Its the best non weld solution. It should be the first thing done on every XJ.

I agree, I should have done more the reinforce my steering area box. I ended up cracking the unibody pretty fn bad. I was only on 33's not doing anything crazy. The XJ unibody is paper thin and really doesn't take a lot to mess up. For the few extra dollars it's decent insurance.

does the c rock interfere with winch bumper brackets? they look like they go in the same place, or do you need them if your running the tie in brackets

Back