• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not every Sunday can be "Funday"

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
Sometimes you have to stop and clean up! This is about 20+ gallons of oil, atf, anti-freeze, and brake fluid.
P1080567_zpsuoksujel.jpg

Getting high before the party starts.......
P1080568_zpsdjiju7u5.jpg

P1080569_zpsdib4k3dm.jpg

Well all that cleaning was for nothing. Today when pulling the rear Tuff-stuff cover, I thought it was hanging on the upper bolt by a couple threads when it fell off into the oil pan. It took about an hour before I was able to get up! Will start again tomorrow after I re-wash the floor.

Murphy was an optimist.

BTW, this is perzactly why I have yet to bother to replace my cracked windshields in any of my vehicles. I know that as soon as I do I will soon find some baseball sized rock coming out of the duals on a semi.

Yeah but, although I have 2 great dogs, neither one of them is a "Lassie" that could go to the authorities to to tell them that "Timmy fell in the well"!

I finally (rain this week) got to close up the rear axle except the brake lines, they will be here on Monday. I didn't know if I could get thru a Power-trax no-slip with the use of only one hand, but I did it! The shimming I won't be able to test till it's back up and running. Tomorrow I'll start on the transfer case, that's getting a Tera 2low kit and a wide chain.

Other than updates, no. There are already vids out there for the install, but here's the parts..........
P1080571_zps8lokkxsf.jpg

Back