• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Convoy from the great white north? LOL

ericsennert

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I see these convoy posts and just had to play along. I'm probably the only one coming from around here. So what convoy. Moab is 1010 miles for me and I'm still looking for a place to crash in between.

You are probably not coming through Salt Lake City or Sandy, UT, but if you are I can probably put you up for a night. That includes wive(s), one or two children if you have any, and even a dog. I have a fenced in yard. You will be in good company, as two retirees from Dayton, OH and North Carolina will be here. The wife will be vacationing in Mexico.

You are probably not coming through Salt Lake City or Sandy, UT, but if you are I can probably put you up for a night. That includes wive(s), one or two children if you have any, and even a dog. I have a fenced in yard. You will be in good company, as two retirees from Dayton, OH and North Carolina will be here. The wife will be vacationing in Mexico.

I appreciate it, but no. We're going through WY and CO. The original plan was to pick my friend up in Billings, but he couldn't give me a solid answer.

I don't know if our paths would cross until Fruita, CO... but I think we're taking 191 from Western Montana, through Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Flaming Gorge, then jumping on 40 out of Vernal Utah and down 139. Maybe down through Worland and Thermopolis Wy. PM to swap contact info if you want.

I'm geared low enough that trying to go 85 mph down I-15 doesn't sound like fun. Change of plans from before, driving the XJ down.

I don't know if our paths would cross until Fruita, CO... but I think we're taking 191 from Western Montana, through Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Flaming Gorge, then jumping on 40 out of Vernal Utah and down 139. Maybe down through Worland and Thermopolis Wy. PM to swap contact info if you want.

I'm geared low enough that trying to go 85 mph down I-15 doesn't sound like fun. Change of plans from before, driving the XJ down.

Idk what's gonna happen now. The motor in the one I was taking popped yesterday. It's out just waiting on parts now.

Back