• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250 S

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250 S with extras. I'm asking $3,200 OBO on CL, I'd do $3,000 for a red letter member here. I'm also willing to trade for a decent little car along the lines of a VW Passat or similar. Doesn't have to be a VW by any means. Just something that gets decent gas mileage, has room for my son's hockey gear, and is a decently nice car.

https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2007-suzuki-bandit-1250s/6331041947.html

So much want.

Sure you won't trade for a slightly janky XJ? :gee:

Guess it would depend on how janky your Jeep is these days. I'm really looking for something I can drive for a bit that'll get better fuel economy than my truck and still fit the hockey gear. Unfortunately an XJ doesn't get better fuel economy than my truck.

Guess it would depend on how janky your Jeep is these days. I'm really looking for something I can drive for a bit that'll get better fuel economy than my truck and still fit the hockey gear. Unfortunately an XJ doesn't get better fuel economy than my truck.

Janky can be relative, but let's just say it's probably not up to most people's standards given the current laundry list. And on 33's it gets 16 mpg without the supercharger and 12 mpg with. So not worth it. Which I totally expected. :)

But that's an awesome bike.

Janky can be relative, but let's just say it's probably not up to most people's standards given the current laundry list. And on 33's it gets 16 mpg without the supercharger and 12 mpg with. So not worth it. Which I totally expected. :)

But that's an awesome bike.

Thanks, I do think its a sweet bike and a great bargain sport touring machine. Unfortunately I just don't ever seem to get on it. When its time to ride I just go right for the Victory. There really isn't a point in having a 3rd bike sit in my garage.

Yeah, the truck get 16mpg consistently. I haven't checked my XJ but I'm sure its around 12mpg lol.

Back