• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No start. No crank

chickenbot

NAXJA Forum User
93 XJ 4.0 4x4 manual
From the beginning.. 2 weeks ago I went to start the jeep and it acted like it had a dead battery. I jumped it and fired right up. I had the battery tested and still tested good. It is only 6 months old. I cleaned the terminals and it fired right up. 2 days ago I decided to change the terminals b/c they were getting hard to mess with. This morning I got a slow start so I thought it was the battery again. An hour ago I tried to start it up and I got a very slow start so I tested the battery again and it tested good. so I tried to reposition the wires on the terminal thinking they weren't getting a good connection and now I get nothing. Tried to jump it and I still get nothing. Relays and fuses are good. Haven't had a chance to tap the started yet. Any ideas?

Last edited:
What a great way to start my first thread here. I found someone to tap on the starter while I try and start it and it fired right up. :/

Back