• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daytime Running Lights CAD

90renixxj

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a 1990 XJ which is Canadian and I cannot find anywhere online how to disable to Daytime Running Lights. So I'm hopefully somebody here knows of a wire or something that I can cut to get them to go out. There is no DRL box on the firewall so that is not an option either. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a 1990 XJ which is Canadian and I cannot find anywhere online how to disable to Daytime Running Lights. So I'm hopefully somebody here knows of a wire or something that I can cut to get them to go out. There is no DRL box on the firewall so that is not an option either. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The drl box should be between the pdc and inner fender

I've got a 1990 XJ which is Canadian and I cannot find anywhere online how to disable to Daytime Running Lights.
Just unplug the module. As stated in the above post, its location is on the passenger side, inner wheel well. Just by the battery.

drlmodulelocation1503549752.jpg

Back