• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone using PRP Seats in Cherokee

Slimer

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone installed a pair of PRP Daily Driver Enduro Recliner seats in their Cherokee? How do they fit? Can I go with the 2" wider option or not?

My Cherokee has been chopped so I am using RZR seats in the back without much real estate left (I can't figure out how to post a picture). I just wanted to get some input before I spend $950 on seats!

Thank You!

FakeJK.jpg
Hound%20Rig.jpg
Hound%20Rig1.jpg

I am using the standard width units. I suspect 2" wide seats would be a tough fit. I have the full armrests, and if the seats are flipped forward, the armrest dig into the seats when closing the door.

We built custom brackets that attached to the PRP sliding brackets.

The seats are quite comfortable, and for a 2 door, work very well for access to the back seat.

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

Last edited:
Yes, I got it from the guy in Colorado Springs. I was trying to buy it for months but had some personal issues that I had to sort out first. I probably overpaid, but it will work great as a hound rig for me. I needed a built rig that I could take in the backcountry when chasing my hounds through the Arizona mountains. It has an intermittent overheating issue that I am trying to solve now. The driver's seat also has a broken frame and leans something fierce.

I am using the standard width units. I suspect 2" wide seats would be a tough fit. I have the full armrests, and if the seats are flipped forward, the armrest dig into the seats when closing the door.

We built custom brackets that attached to the PRP sliding brackets.

The seats are quite comfortable, and for a 2 door, work very well for access to the back seat.

Any pics? I want to put a set in my 2 door

Yes, I got it from the guy in Colorado Springs. I was trying to buy it for months but had some personal issues that I had to sort out first. I probably overpaid, but it will work great as a hound rig for me. I needed a built rig that I could take in the backcountry when chasing my hounds through the Arizona mountains. It has an intermittent overheating issue that I am trying to solve now. The driver's seat also has a broken frame and leans something fierce.

Gotcha, yeah he was asking a pretty penny for it. Well glad it found a good home and will work for ya.

Gotcha, yeah he was asking a pretty penny for it. Well glad it found a good home and will work for ya.

I probably paid too much, but it had all the goodies... Dynatrac RockJock44, Ford 8.8 with F250 discs and custom 35 spline Moser axleshafts and a custom Detroit locker, etc... It has been really fun so far! It was also a one-owner. Everything else I looked at was junk.

Any pics? I want to put a set in my 2 door

I only have pictures of the mounts we built, but not of the seats. I am heading out to Panamint next week, so will try and remember to get some shots.

Back