• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet?

MELKORsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have items to sell that you can bring to the crawl?

I have a set of Nitto Terra Grapples on grey steel wheels, 285/75r16 with 50-60% tread (measured out & compared to new specs). Asking $600, will give $50 discount to RED members... no plugs or patches, these were my winter tires. Some evidence of rubbing cut fenders from previous owner...

I have an Armadillo TruckVault that I am not in need of any longer. Anyone wants it, I'll bring it to the Crawl.

New today would be $1595 on the TruckVault website. http://www.truckvault.com/Config/Index.php

I'll deliver for $250. It has a pushbutton lock on it, and 3 divided sections with removable dividers.

101_0631.jpg

I,m looking for a stock,factory , TC skid....... for a cheap price .

Andy, think I'll need that tire. Just something that holds air and is 4.5 x 5 pattern.

The change year on the alternator was 99 I think. My 94 and 98 had the stud with bolts.

I,m looking for a stock,factory , TC skid....... for a cheap price .

Do you mean the piece of steel that bolts to the frame rail and cross member? If so I bought one from Csailors a while ago and have since taken it off. Shoot I can bring it and trade it for some beers LOL.

Back