• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Group Leaders

MELKORsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm willing to lead another group this year... I think I did moderate/hard trails? :dunno:

I will probably have Cody & Anthony with me most of the time, both on 35s & locked F/R... still deciding which jeep to bring, (in signature below).

I'll be leading a group too I'd love to see the Willy's again but I do love your XJ.....

I can lead a group. Figure moderate/hard (not extreme). May get froggy and try Mason Jar. But it's been raining a lot up there it seems and we all know when it's wet...everything changes.

So Far I'm hearing of only 13 confirmed registered and some that were going have dropped for various reasons. FB shows 26 attending. IDK how many of them have actually registered though. I got a text from Jim that Upper Rock Garden had a rock slide and the part before can opener was blocked and he did not recommend taking anyone through it. Point is we may have one big group or two small groups. Of course people do show up at the last minute.

So Far I'm hearing of only 13 confirmed registered and some that were going have dropped for various reasons. FB shows 26 attending. IDK how many of them have actually registered though. I got a text from Jim that Upper Rock Garden had a rock slide and the part before can opener was blocked and he did not recommend taking anyone through it. Point is we may have one big group or two small groups. Of course people do show up at the last minute.

You got my registration right? I paid via PayPal already. Just making sure

You got my registration right? I paid via PayPal already. Just making sure

I'm not that guy. I think Tim or Dirk are doing registrations. I just saw them say there was only 13 currently.

Yes Mitch, we got you.

Glenn, we have 20 registered right now.

sweet! im excited, been watching youtube vids from the last few years there, looks like a blast! BTW sorry for hyjacking the post!

Why that is typical NAXJA fashion..... :rof:

will there be groups going out friday? I ask because I am arriving Thursday and have to leave Saturday evening, probably around 6 or so to be back to work on monday. So Im hoping to hit the trails friday and saturday morning.

Last edited:
will there be groups going out friday? I ask because I am arriving Thursday and have to leave Saturday evening, probably around 6 or so to be back to work on monday. So Im hoping to hit the trails friday and saturday morning.

The actual event is Friday and Saturday.

A lot of us just get there earlier and the mass exodus is typically Sunday.

If it's possible for you to leave later on Saturday that might be beneficial to you. If you leave at 6 you will miss the BBQ dinner and the raffle. Of course, it's all dependent on your drive time and how much mileage you want to cover before shutting down Saturday night.

If it's possible for you to leave later on Saturday that might be beneficial to you. If you leave at 6 you will miss the BBQ dinner and the raffle. Of course, it's all dependent on your drive time and how much mileage you want to cover before shutting down Saturday night.

The BBQ is quite good. :smoker::laugh3:

I can try to stay a little latter, saturday i only have 4.5 hours of driving up to athens, ohio. then sunday is the long day 12.5 hours drive up to wisconsin then work on monday again haha im really pushing it buts thats all i had for PTO lol

Completely up to you, but the BBQ is part of the registration cost and we have some good prizes this year.

Dan, I tried to PM you about trail leading, but your box is full. Empty it out and let me know so I can touch base with you backchannel.

Dan, I tried to PM you about trail leading, but your box is full. Empty it out and let me know so I can touch base with you backchannel.

Fixed it...:repair:

Back