• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holcomb creek 8am sign up

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Please post up if you are interested in an earlyish run saturday on Holcomb creek.

Also, this hinges on my finding a ride for my buddy, so please let me know if you are riding solo and would like company.

Rig requirements are likely to be 33's and two lockers, 35's and one locker....or there abouts. I will be on 40's with portal axles, so the bigger you are, the better.

Hmmm...235s and open / open?

I can see it now: Calico 3-link on the XJ, Holcomb Creek 3-link on the MJ.

It would be like a matching set.

:rolleyes:
You guys are mean!

:D

Well, you are.

All humor is mean. There is no joke without a victim.

No joke.

:looney:

I have never run it on less than 32's, however I have seen it run on 30's with good skids and heavy throttle.

Skids and rock rails highly recommended.

Looking pretty thin here, I'm sure people will chime in soon.

I expect to leave from Serrano at 8am sharp. I will be waiting at the serrano entrance just before 8. I will already be aired down, it's only a mile of pavement to get to dirt. We just want to be sure to beat the big groups to the trail. Bring a lunch!

I'm pretty sure I'm in. I'm locked , on 33's skids and slidders. If that's enough I just don't want to hold everyone back.

I'm pretty sure I'm in. I'm locked , on 33's skids and slidders. If that's enough I just don't want to hold everyone back.

i'm on 33's and locked in a heavier longer vehicle.... no problems whatsoever last time i ran it. You'll be good if you pick your lines.

Back