• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix TPS Bolt Size

TORC811

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have search Google and here but may have missed a previous thread. I have my stock TB and a bored TB. The holes are smaller on the bored TB so the TPS bolts don't fit.

Does anyone know what size bolts are used for the Renix TPS? I am looking for the threads specifically not the TORX size. 10-32 and M5 feel too loose.

Thanks!

If my old notes are correct, the renix TPS bolts are 8-24 x1". Mine stripped out, and were easily replaced with a 10-24 after running a tap through the threads to clean them out.

Of note, this is on one of Jeff/strokedjeep's bored TBs but I don't think he retaps those from OEM.

Last edited:
If my old notes are correct, the renix TPS bolts are 8-24 x1". Mine stripped out, and were easily replaced with a 10-24 after running a tap through the threads to clean them out.

Of note, this is on one of Jeff/strokedjeep's bored TBs but I don't think he retaps those from OEM.

Thanks! I will check a 8-24.

Did you have to drill a hole, then run the tap? Or did you just screw a 10-24 tap in?

Back