• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hack N Tap Yoke selection

Treleaven

NAXJA Forum User
I have been going through pages and pages of the hack n tap, which is the route I have decided to go for my Jeep. I have already picked up another front drive shaft but I am trying to figure out which yoke to use. I have read that the front yolk can be transferred to the back, but there was no definitive information on that, and then there is the TH350 yoke which I am sure I can source if someone can tell me which vehicles came with the style I need.

Originally, I was going to order the IRO HNT but being in Canada, the $99 USD quickly turned into just under $300 with exchange, shipping, and customs.

And please do not try to convince me to do an actual SYE. I barely have any driveline vibes at 4" of lift. I am just doing this because it is fairly inexpensive and gives me the chance drive out of the bush if I break a drive shaft.

Cheers

Locate a Powertrain Industries # 3103-27CV yoke.

The local axle, u-joint and driveline shop can't source a new one for you ?

Back