• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen xj!

xjnico

NAXJA Forum User
Keep an eye out for my baby! it was stolen sometime last night. Lots of unique parts I made for it, roof rack, front hitch bumper, 3 link, all mostly metallic green. Frame stiffener on driver side only. Crater lake plates ck 92900 has 8.8 elocked rear, cut n fold rear quarter panels. Stripes on hood and sides with Jack skellington. On 35" tires 7 inch lift. Winch not on when stolen. Call police if seen
FB_IMG_1487042213096_zpsmlfooa6w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I wouldn't expect too much from insurance on that one. My Jeep was totaled by a semi, who admitted fault. They tried to pay out 2k. Invoked Oregon 3rd party appraisal rights from Auto Damage Experts, they got it up to 3600 but I still couldn't replace what I had for that price, and it took over 2 months to get that. I will always call ADE for any claims anymore. Let them fight with insurance for you. What I like is if they recover even $1 more than insurance offered, insurance HAS to pay you back ADE's fees.

Back