• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

J8 front wheel bearing 56052930AB

Irongook

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone run the J8 front wheel bearing hub assembly 56052930AB. I need a front bearing hub assembly with a 5x5.5 wheel bolt pattern. It seems the J8 is a 5x5.5 but I can't find any specs on the hub diameter. Mine is 3.942". And if its a 12mm thread mounting holes. Has anyone run this or other alternatives. I want to avoid drilling the rotors again. They already have two sets of holes.
thx

Many of us have tried to get them. It just doesn't happen.

Dealers list them. Dealers let you order them. You just never get them.

It looks like Rock Auto lists that part # now, but lists the application has 08-16 jeep wrangler.

I may order one and see if it comes in.

To refresh, what is the appeal of the J8 unit bearing? What does it help accomplish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you don't have to drill the rotors? Does it get rid of the spacer on the knuckle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, its intended to run on a JK knuckle with Dodge 1500 calipers and rotors, and a J8 specific caliper bracket.

As far as how it would pan out on an XJ or WJ knuckle, who knows. None of us has laid our hands on it yet. To the best of my knowledge only the Israeli military has been able to get them.

Apparently AEV managed to get some incomplete chassis to sell, but I've never seen someone put their hands on one.

Back