• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clear corner and bumper lamps

I did not like those. Little to bling looking for my tastes. Did order these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-99-00...m4897ff042f:m:mmH7X3H6ItBkQzg14lrWANg&vxp=mtr

Fit was fine. Bought amber bulbs to replace the clear ones the the factory lenses had behind them. My Jeep was black so liked the idea of the white lenses. Was a little disappointed at first that the amber bulbs showed through the white lenses more then I thought they would when the parking lights or turn signals were not being used. More so when you look at them at certain angles. Not sure what the laws in my state are but thinking of putting back in the clear bulbs.

hmm not sure about the clear side markers. but im willing to try it. i did convert to all led so im not sure how well it will look.

I have the front signal lights from the eBay link you posted they look nice and seem to be good quality. For the clear corner lights I chose depot brand ones off eBay because the bulb isn't as visible.
I used chrome amber bulbs in all 4 lights and painted the yellow bulb holders for corner lights white so they don't show thru lens.
I initially put Sylvania zevo bulbs in corner lights but I don't think there is any way to make LEDs work correctly in them.

Thanks guys.

If you noticed........all the lamps are coming from Walnut CA, I suspect they are all from the same manufacture, one way or the other.

I ordered mine from the link above, we'll see.

I have the clear marker lights on mine. cant open the link cuz ebay is blocked at work. But I run LED in everything but the brake lights. I run amber 194s in the side markers, then the fronts I run white JDMAstar LED bulbs and ambers. They are very bright and really get peoples attention

I have those same clear corner lights but I used black spray tint on mine because I thought they looked to blingy
75e6a7cd733d63bd332579fc374cea42.jpg

The fit and quality was good though

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks.

These are going in a chrome grille........no bling.

You grille is upside down.
That'll look good. And Yea.. I accidentally put it on upside down a few years ago and i haven't had to remove it since. I might fix it some day.. but I kinda like it now

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back