• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headliner Plugs

Murray_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone - I am completing a 'resto-mod' on my 98 XJ 2-door and I am trying to find headliner molding plugs. Jeep part AW91 TC3. I haven't been able to track these down anywhere... thoughts, ideas, anyone wanna sell some haha

Yes... there are 4 along the pillars and I believe a couple further back. The plastic plugs that snap in to cover up the screws holding it up.

Yep junkyard is your only bet. those were discontinued back in 2004. Your other option is to swap to the 00+ trim. It used xmas tree clips instead of screws, I believe the older frames still had the holes for them.

thanks guys... that's what I was looking for was whether or not they were still floating around or not. off to the junkyard... glad it's gonna be 12 degrees both days this weekend. haha.

Yep junkyard is your only bet. those were discontinued back in 2004. Your other option is to swap to the 00+ trim. It used xmas tree clips instead of screws, I believe the older frames still had the holes for them.

My '99 also has no screws. I think when they switched to the darker (agate) color for the interior is when they went screwless.

Back