• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

February meet and greet.

Hope that more people drive their jeeps out this time so we can check out local rigs.

Hey guys im new to naxja. Im up in silverdale, wa and im planning to try to make it to this meet and greet and will try to bring my jeep but having some transmission issues that I will try to fix by then but money is short till tax return. Is this a "bring your family" type of thing? never been to any naxja event or anything so just tryin to get an idea what to expect. i appreciate the feedback. thanks

Thats awesome. I will keep that in mind in the future.. That being said, I wont be able to make this one after all. My uncle is getting married on February 18th. U guys will probably get a chance to meet him also at some point since he is the person I usually go camping and wheelin with. But I definitely want to meet some of the other members sooner than later and get in on a few beginner runs.

Last edited:
My wife wants to take the Jeep through the bar wash.i asked her why we would do such a thing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back