• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Too much crap in the shop......clean out WF style.

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, list will grow from now to WF. We are selling the farm and I have too much stuff. It will be random stuff, WF delivery available for everything, big items paid up front.

Bench top blast cabinet with remaining bag of media, excellent shape, used for 4 items on my c10 restoration. $60

XJ starter from a 93. It's a new reman unit that was a month old when pulled. $25

50' retractable air hose reel. New in box. Bought 3, used 2 of them. $60

Nice white 97 up xj front fender w flare. $25

Like new double din touch screen dvd/cd/navigation head unit. Has mounting kit for 07up tahoe and wiring. I even got the wireless camera stuff too. Put in my Tahoe for less than a month, did not like it. $120

Co2 tank with regulator and fitting for an air hose. Used it for years in Goldie. Has a little co2 left in it. Great shape.
$40

More to come, I'm still cleaning the shop.....

Re: Too much shit in the shop......clean out WF style.

More stuff....

Brand new in the box Weathertech no-drill front mud flaps for a (new body style) 2007-2014 Chevy Silverado. Bought and the oversize tires on wife's truck wouldn't clear, so they came off before driven with. $20

New Weathertech small back seat cover, grey in color It was the same as was at the raffle last year. Should fit Cherokee rear seats. I gave Byron $20 for it, would like my $20 back.

I am open to best reasonable offer to whatever is left on this list. I want this stuff gone!

Like new double din touch screen dvd/cd/navigation head unit. Has mounting kit for 07up tahoe and wiring. I even got the wireless camera stuff too. Put in my Tahoe for less than a month, did not like it. $120

pics, brand, etc.

not sure if it will fit my LTZ silverado, I think they have the same dash

They are the same dash bc my Duramax is an LTZ and the Tahoe is identical to it.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/201655930751

It has a mounting kit, wiring harness for 07 up Tahoe/GM, wireless transmitters for camera etc. I ended up with just around $200 in it.

Back