• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Visiting Bend on 33" KM2's on ice, not too nice !

dktool

NAXJA Forum User
As the title says, also running a PowerTrax in the 8.25, probably an overall bad combo, seems to slide and also skid while brake more than expected.

Don't want to start a pissing contest over tire brands but what is a good, lower cost tire that works good in this area or is just have my KM2's siped a good way to go.
Size is; 33x10.5x15

Duratrac or ko2 are a great tire. If you to get rid of the km2's I might be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the KM2s are terrible! Last weekend at ladee I had zero traction in snow and ice wasn't even close to any type of traction. Don't know if any tire is actually super good on ice but duratracs and KO2 I've heard great reviews on.

P.s. I will never run KM2s on my Comanche ever again.

My Mickey Thompson Deegan 38's were great on ice. They were siped at the factory. The KO's I'm running now, were even better. The best I've seen were the studded arctic claws on my wife's VW, but I don't see many folks getting studded tires on their jeeps.

Back