• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

few questions/issues

sinat01

NAXJA Forum User
So my couple of questions, had my fuel filler line shield fall off the other day, What is a good fix for it?
Rear wiper, how hard is the harness to yank out of the hatch to repair it?
Whats the best lunchbox locker for the 8.25? and how are they in snow?
Does anyone know the max size tire that you can fit in the stock location?
And finally, napier flat, or pocket flares? or has anyone messed with notch customs flares? I know they are pricy, but they look nice, just curious how much they can handle.
And does anyone know if you can mix currie correctlync or synergys steering setup with stock parts? I just need a Drag link, already have a beefy tie rod.
Sorry for all the questions, but I figure id get em all out there in one go.

a few more I thought of...
Where does everyone move their vacuum reservoir to?
and when it comes to rear brake swaps, do you get the rear disks off a grand Cherokee? ive seen people use the liberty rear disks, but also read somewhere that the E-brake sucks

Update: Reservoir moved. for you 97+ jeep gurus out there, the piece that the lock rod goes into on the door snapped off a while back, not the clip, but the actual piece on the door handle assembly on the inside. and easy way to replace the door handle assembly?

I did a swap with zj discs but the back plates are all rotted and the parking brake was rotted also. I may look into the liberty swap. I don't use the parking brake often as it doesn't work.

The ZJ discs will swap over to an 8.25.
You have to do some grinding on the backing plate where it slides over the axle housing.
Nothing too serious, just some light clearancing.

31 will fit in spare location if you dont have a soundbar I had to lean my 31 at an angle to fit also your rear seat may not latch because of bigger tire my seat is always layed flat .

Back