• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix exhaust manifold

That looks like the later, HO manifold.

It looks like the plain ol' dorman manifolds, don't recognize the part #

Dorman 674170 rockauto $150 + shipping
ATP. 10111 $150 + shipping
Oxmix-ada 1762408 $140

Those are rock auto . Com prices generally if you can beat them you've got a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is. Although it will fit. The actual Renix replacement is #5 on that page. It has the aluminum shroud that hooks to the air cleaner. It also has the EGR bung and the O2 sensor bung.

However, if the OP isn't concerned with any smog or emissions testing/inspections, the HO manifold will work with a little modification.

HO exh mani on Renix

As far as exhaust, you can use the Renix exhaust manifold and be fine.
If you want to use the HO exhaust manifold, you must go with an HO headpipe and screw your O2 sensor into that headpipe. Standard rEnix harness is plenty long to do so.
A bung can be welded into the HO manifold to accept the EGR tube also.

Thanks for all your comments but no one has answered my basic question -- is this a decent manifold? Any experience with it? Installation issues, quality, lifetime,etc. I am just looking for a stock replacement, nothing fancy.
Thanks

Back