• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacing 2000 head

smiley

NAXJA Forum User
So I've read a lot about the 0331 and I will be doing a stroker build soon. I don't have any current issues with my head but figured I should replace the head while everything is apart. I will be using the Clegg stage 2 kit, any recommendations on heads and headers. I am not dying for more performance but figured I would upgrade while I was in there. Any suggestions? I see that Alabama is out of there question, looks like they are out of business.

I would not do the edelbrock, and would do the clearwater. I bought the edelbrock. one of the first to get hands on it. installed it with all kinds of other fancy stuff. Removed it and took a big hit on $ to sell it and went down to a Mopar cam, and the clearwater head with the large 2.02 valve setup and SOOO much happier. So, much more feel of the butt power, and smoother and just nicer...

Back