• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CPS Plastic Cover

the91xjguy

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone happen to know the part number or where you can get the plastic cover for the CPS? I grabbed the one from my old automatic but it was a different size. It seems that the hole for the CPS in my AX15 bellhousing is smaller than the hole in the AW4s.

Okay just a heads up. The Chrysler P/N is 53009045. They are discontinued and are not available via any warehouse or dealership. As far as I am aware, there is no aftermarket availability for this part. I went as far as to call Novak hoping that their external slave bellhousing came with this cover. Sadly, it does not. Your best bet is a junkyard. If any of you own an AX15 and you need this part, I wish you Godspeed.

Personally, I haven't run one for over 15 years with no problems. Here, we use a high altitude CPS that is offset (Renix). I don't think it will even work with those.

Back