• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weatherstrip

SPSERG

NAXJA Forum User
Another question for tonight: The seal on my left side rear door is badly torn. Its the one that attaches to the rear door and seals between the front and rear door along the pillar area. Its attached with adhesive to the inside edge of the rear door. I'm looking for the actual part name so I can try to locate a replacement. Any help is always appreciated!!

Pretty sure I know which one you mean. About 2' long starts at the top of the door and goes down but not all the way. Tried to find a part # but could not. Truthfully really don't think it does much. But I replaced one of mine that was missing with a decent one I found at the boneyard. Used 3M double sided 1/2" tape, I believe, to secure it. Want to say that even though you are looking for a left side one a right side one will work you just flip it the other way. I would snap a quick shot or see if there is part # embossed in the rubber but my Jeep is at the garage.

Back