• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow... "Hello! (hello-hello)

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
Wow... Sure is quite in here... Seems every time I check in, posts are fewer and farther between...

It's unfortunate but true. In my case it's because mine isn't my DD right now... And isn't even running well...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

only 6 posts have been commented on in the last month. i heard that if it gets down to only 1 post then we all lose our memberships.

Forums in general are a dying breed

Social media (Facebook) has really taken over.. I check in here multiple times a day, as well as many others and have noticed a major slowdown

Good to see you stop by, Keith!!

Only check out NAXJA when I jump on a computer. Only open a computer every two weeks, anymore.

The catch is I hate Facebook. I will always prefer forums to Facebook. I have a Facebook, and the last time I got on has been years now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

True, when you left, the drama stopped..

Love you bronzey:cheers:

Good to see your accepting responsibility for what happens within your chapter Mr. Prez And good to see that we an still post W/O fear of being chastized, meme'd, or otherwise talked down to.

i was just trying to respond to the OP. But thanks for that.

Love you too Scott :eek:

Bronze.

I always thought the banter and joking around was amusing. But some may have taken it a bit to far and others a bit to thin skinned.

Also the RZR forums are always busy. I think they are taking over the off-road segment.

What up people's? How has everybody been? Have not checked on you fellas for a while. Hope all is well!

So maybe this is a good time to ask.
Is there a Thanksgiving run in the works.
I was looking to go up to Brown Camp on Friday after Thanksgiving.

So maybe this is a good time to ask.
Is there a Thanksgiving run in the works.
I was looking to go up to Brown Camp on Friday after Thanksgiving.
I'm on call Fri-Sun. (n)

I haven't missed a Thanksgiving run to date. This will be our 10th year, so I hope something can be planned! I might try have to cash in a favor, and get someone to cover for a day.

Back