• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Volt Gauge power

I found a switched 12v+ spot for a volt meter. Locate the spot for the "clock" bottom right of fuse panel and insert a male connector in the top slot. And I used the bolt by the gas pedal as my ground. Turns on the volt meter when the key is turned and also when running shows the volts of the alternator.

I used the power window feed. It has no voltage drop as it comes off the main relay. The other switched eeds typically show some voltage drop as compaired to direct battery reading. A side note is that after I replaced my alternator and battery cables with 2/0 agw. IIt's the first time ever both volt meters agree. (Factory and aftermarkett)

I used the power window feed. It has no voltage drop as it comes off the main relay. The other switched eeds typically show some voltage drop as compaired to direct battery reading. A side note is that after I replaced my alternator and battery cables with 2/0 agw. IIt's the first time ever both volt meters agree. (Factory and aftermarkett)

I could use the power window to tie into only if I had that option. I have manual windows. Unless there is a place for them with it possibly being an option in 87?

Back