• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't buy cars drunk. Toyota mr2

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
So I really needed another car haha.
This car is a gamble. Previous owner passed away at the age of 60 and he took care of this beauty. 1993 turbo mr2 that he built very well(I'm hoping)
Forged internals, bigger turbo, suspension, that's just the start. Lots of money in this car. More details and pictures to come although I just realized I just got 2 killer deals from guys that have passed away. How's that health these days Troy?
Seriously though I feel for the man's family. I can tell how much this car hurts them to see.
Just a taste...

Last edited:
Nice! Let's race ��

Yer a funny guy Anthony.......

You didn't explain the "gamble" part....... are we to assume it wasn't a runner when you bought it?

The trailer it's in looks like it's worth way more than the car.......

The gamble is in the tune.
Who knows if the car is running safely and if the car was put together properly.
I'll need to trace back the modifications and likely change out the ecu to a stand alone tuning system to control air to fuel ratio and timing.
The previous owners work is meticulous. I'm confident the car was well put together because of its condition and craftsmanship. There is a stack of receipts the size of my head.

A lot of money and love was put into this Toyota. I'm sure he will rollover in his grave when I pick it up as cheaply as I am. Deposit made yesterday and picking up before the weekend is over.

Back