• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August?

peterjford

NAXJA Forum User
Is there going to be an AAT workday in August? I am busy next weekend but I am free the first weekend of September if I get my smog done by then. Maybe we could do 2 in September?

Looks like the next one is going to be September. August is a pretty busy month for a lot of people.

For the next 2N49 AAT day it would be great to have several bodies so we can get the vandalized picnic table loaded up in the back of my truck. It's going to be a little bit on the heavy side.

For what it's worth, the first weekend in September is Memorial Day weekend.

For what it's worth, the first weekend in September is Memorial Day weekend.

They moved Memorial day? :laugh3:

I'm thinking I may have time for a maintenance day on August 28 but not 100% sure yet.

:rolleyes:
Oops?

Will you accept Labor Day?

Just wait until itscheesey sees how you have dissed the union folk.

:helpme:

Me and The Varmints probably won't be able to make it for August/September.

Someone must have hacked my account is what I've been advised to say. That ugliness aside, the first or second weekend in September works best for me.

For September I might could maybe possibly do some weekend other than Laborial Day weekend.

On August 28th I plan to be recovering from the 14th Annual SoCalXJ Picnic that's happening on Fiesta Island in San Diego on the 27th, so I shan't be available.

"Shan't", such a quaint contraction.

:)

Just wait until itscheesey sees how you have dissed the union folk.

:helpme:

Me and The Varmints probably won't be able to make it for August/September.
Organized labor can be good for some things. Like holidays and the fact that we have weekends in general. Other than that I'm not sure what good they are.

As far as September goes it's a busy month with birthdays and other events for me. But we will be up in Taqhuitz for the American Adventurist Mountain Rendezvous this weekend so I will be taking a cruise on 2N04 at some point.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back