• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daily driver replacement. Chevrolet

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
I purchased a Subaru Outback from my parents when they upgraded. I never liked the car. It has always been a drag to drive. No style and damn boring. Well a recent hail storm totaled the thing, and I found a new daily over the weekend.
Crown Vic is on the chopping block.

2007 Trailblazer LT. With the miles I'll put on this thing it makes a lot of sense.
Aluminum 5.3 with the SS front bumper, wheels. The roof rack was removed and the roof was painted where needed in the replacement.
Intake and a Catback exhaust.
Beltech 2" drop all around. Very clean truck with selectable 4wd ready to tow a utv :eyes:

A sweet elderly lady is selling me the car. Her husband passed and this thing gets no love. Great maintenance history including ac compressor, all fluids, serpentine belt and a recent inspection from a local shop.

Best part is I'll be debt free besides my small mortgage.

Throw some Blizzaks on that TB and you'll have one of the most amazing winter drivers around. We STILL miss our TBSS3 with Blizzaks.

Her WK2 just got Blizzaks so we're looking forward to seeing how it does in comparison.

Poor P71.... no 'Guapo love. I was looking forward to you modding that one.

Throw some Blizzaks on that TB and you'll have one of the most amazing winter drivers around. We STILL miss our TBSS3 with Blizzaks.

Her WK2 just got Blizzaks so we're looking forward to seeing how it does in comparison.

Poor P71.... no 'Guapo love. I was looking forward to you modding that one.

Ya I couldn't find cheap lowering springs. Eatin sells them for like 500 for the set. :badpc:
Ohh well/ I'll take the vehicle that's already lsx and 4x4

Oh I hear ya...... yeah given the two sitting side by side and told to choose one... the TB wins over the CV without question.

"Intake and a Catback exhaust. Beltech 2" drop all around." are not usually selling points when you're buying from elderly people. Kind of strange.

:looney:Hahah, Robert that is exactly what I thought when I called about it.
They are brown like me

Back