• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall cleaning, misc parts

Carpenter

NAXJA Forum User
I hope noone minds me posting for sale stuff here, I don't want to ship this stuff so I figured this was the best way to reach potential buyers in my area. Okay, here goes:

-Drawtite adjustable tow bar. Only used once. Comes with safety chains, bumper brackets not included (easy to fab or cheap to replace). I'm asking $60 OBO.
Beadlock ring for Allied 32-bolt beadlocks. Brand new, $15.

-Yoke for Dana 30/Dana 44. U-bolt style, comes with new Spicer u-bolt kit, $35.

-Yoke for Chrysler 8.25. New, never used, $25.

-X-297 short side inner shafts. The ears are stretched but will still hold joints. They will get you off the trial, $10 each. I have two.

-Complete X-260 long side shaft. Inner/joint/outer, complete assembly. The joint is so-so, $35 takes it.

-Complete axles shaft assemblies for XJ, TJ, ZJ, two sets. Each set comes with shafts for both sides, all have new joints and are assembled. I'll take $150 for the X-297 shafts and $85 for the X-260 shafts.

-Three 29-spline Chysler 8.25 shafts. One has a warped flange, $20. I have never run the other two but have no reason to think they are in anything short of perfect shape, $70.

-I also have two 1310-series, CV driveshafts. One has an end for a standard yoke and the other has an end for a flange like is used with the Currie and Tom Wood's SYE kits. I have a standard yoke-style end for the shaft with the flanged end as well. Both are ~29" compressed and ~33" extended. They both have good joints in them and the CV's are in great shape. I'll take $150 each or $250 for both.

-All prices are OBO and I'm in the market for a '78-79 Ford F-250 HP Dana 44 front end and an 8-lug Dana 60 rear end in good shape so I'll entertain offers.

Drawtite adjustable tow bar. Only used once. Comes with safety chains, bumper brackets not included (easy to fab or cheap to replace). I'm asking $60 OBO.
Beadlock ring for Allied 32-bolt beadlocks. Brand new, $15.

Yoke for Dana 30/Dana 44. U-bolt style, comes with new Spicer u-bolt kit, $35.

Yoke for Chrysler 8.25. New, never used, $25.

X-297 short side inner shafts. The ears are stretched but will still hold joints. They will get you off the trial, $10 each. I have two.

Complete X-260 long side shaft. Inner/joint/outer, complete assembly. The joint is so-so, $35 takes it.

Complete axles shaft assemblies for XJ, TJ, ZJ, two sets. Each set comes with shafts for both sides, all have new joints and are assembled. I'll take $150 for the X-297 shafts and $85 for the X-260 shafts.

I also have two 1310-series, CV driveshafts. One has an end for a standard yoke and the other has an end for a flange like is used with the Currie and Tom Wood's SYE kits. I have a standard yoke-style end for the shaft with the flanged end as well. Both are ~29" compressed and ~33" extended. They both have good joints in them and the CV's are in great shape. I'll take $150 each or $250 for both.

All prices are OBO and I'm in the market for a '78-79 Ford F-250 HP Dana 44 front end and an 8-lug Dana 60 rear end in good shape so I'll entertain offers.

I can spare $35 for the yoke/u-bolts after Moab.

Are ya coming over to Fall Flog Halloween?

PS Good luck on the Axe... My crystal balls keep seeing dual 60s for my MJ...Car-Part is pretty dry for fronts.

Last edited:
Cool, one of my junk needs it :) Say it fits both the 30 & 44? I never scrambled my yokes to see if they interchanged.

I'm interested in a std yoke CV shaft. I need to get a measurement on mine to see if yours will work.
There's a RCD44HD from a '76( I believe) in the Knoxville bargain mart. Can't remember for sure what they were asking, or if they even put a price in, but I'll check on it for ya if you want.

Dale

roXJeepr said:
I'm interested in a std yoke CV shaft. I need to get a measurement on mine to see if yours will work.
There's a RCD44HD from a '76( I believe) in the Knoxville bargain mart. Can't remember for sure what they were asking, or if they even put a price in, but I'll check on it for ya if you want.

Dale

Just let me know. The CV shafts are both former XJ front shafts. I'll be in Cleveland next week for work and could meet you anytime. I'll also be in Knoxville Oct. 10-12 if that works better.

I measured tonite and they aren't long enough.
Are you interested in that 76 D44. I can email the ph# if you are. After reading the ad again, it doesn't say it's RC but it's from a 76 F250 leaf sprung. Most of the ones I've seen those years are RC units.

roXJeepr said:
I measured tonite and they aren't long enough.
Are you interested in that 76 D44. I can email the ph# if you are. After reading the ad again, it doesn't say it's RC but it's from a 76 F250 leaf sprung. Most of the ones I've seen those years are RC units.

'76 will be a low pinion axle. '78-79 were the only years HP Dana 44's were used in the F-250's.

Georgia Mike said:
Got it! No way I can meet up this week or next,and I'll be out of town this weekend :(

Well, I found out yesterday that I won't be able to make it to the Fall Flog so let me know if you want to try and work something out.

I will. Don't hold them for me,as it may be a couple of weeks before I can get around to getting away for a bit. I'll e-mail you when I'm ready to see if you still have them. Thanks!

8.25 yoke is sold.

8.25 shafts are sold.

Dana 44 yoke is spoken for.

Both sets of Dana 30 shafts are sold.

Everything else is still up for grabs.

Back