• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thursday Ride:

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I'll be leading a ride on Thursday. Please post up if you are going to be there Thursday and if you want to join us for a ride what you rig is built like.

Our group will be ready to ride Thursday morning... All 3 locked & 35s...

Is anyone up for a Thursday Afternoon ride?

What time you think you will get there? If Dan and his group don't care we can always come back and get up with others in the afternoon.

I think I will be ready to hit the trails by 12:00 or 1:00. I will coordinate with you Glen to meet you guys out on the mountain if nobody else is looking to go out that afternoon.

Jim

I think I will be ready to hit the trails by 12:00 or 1:00. I will coordinate with you Glen to meet you guys out on the mountain if nobody else is looking to go out that afternoon.

Jim

Sounds like a plan.

I'm thinking about doing a prerun to the locomotive shed just to be sure that the trail is still okay. It was washing out in places in 2015 so I hope it's still in good shape.

I'm thinking about doing a prerun to the locomotive shed just to be sure that the trail is still okay. It was washing out in places in 2015 so I hope it's still in good shape.

I've been wanting to go there but I have not been able to work it out in the past. :looney:

They say its a long ways out there to the loco barn.

Yea that is why I have not made it out there yet. I like to hit as many trails as I can while I'm up there. Life only allows one big trip a year right now.

Not really much further than anything else. It's not hardcore so it's probably pretty boring for the crazy rigs.

What trails do you have in mind, Glenn? I'll be rolling in either Wednesday night or Thursday morning. I'll be in the green Jeep on 33's but I ain't scared. I'd like to run Mason Jar on either Thursday morning or Saturday morning but I don't want to be in a huge crowd of people when I do it. Just a couple rigs. Don't want to spend 9 hours on Mason Jar.

Depends on who's there and what the vehicle is built like. I would not take anyone on Mason Jar with out lockers front and rear because I don't want to be on that trail 9 hours......... :kissyou:

My friend wants to do Mason jar... Might be a good day for that (smaller group)

Depends on who's there and what the vehicle is built like. I would not take anyone on Mason Jar with out lockers front and rear because I don't want to be on that trail 9 hours......... :kissyou:

I'm locked up front only but I've done Mason Jar enough that I'm pretty confident I'll be OK if it's dry. Struggling on obstacles isn't want takes 9 hours. Standing around chatting for 45 minutes between each obstacle makes it take 9 hours. I'm running Mason Jar one way or another as long as it's not wet. I have a winch if I struggle on the big stuff. There's only 2 places I think I'll have trouble on 33's.

My friend wants to do Mason jar... Might be a good day for that (smaller group)

How's the Jeep built?

Back