• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Speaker wiring

Busted-Knuckles

NAXJA Forum User
Evening gents, I was wondering does anyone have an idea where the factory rear speaker wiring terminates? I had the interior panel off on the lift gate to re-attach the washer hose and to my surprise nothing. So before I go tearing the whole interior apart I'd ask you guys.

Thanks

Year might help. If you don't find the wires inside the hatch then check behind the driver's quarter panel trim they're will be a hug mess of crap back there.
Be careful because the pinout at the connectors can change even within the same year. I've had two 94 all the same wires and functions where there but they weren't pinned out at the connectors.

Correct mine was not equipped with factory speakers

Does the radio harness have a place for them?
The next place they would be if they exist is drivers side kick panel where all the wires are might not be visible I know the connection for the drivers door is there, the rear speakers may not have a plug there and be part of the loom instead
Next place at the very back where the hatch harness plugs into the body, right at the top should be s big rubber boot near the roof.

Back