• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory side pinstripe decal

XJ=Fun

NAXJA Forum User
I think its this one 04636325, but i can not find it anywhere. Its the orange stripe on the side and it says sport towards the front. Heres a pic
7117_1.JPG

I had that one on my 89 Sport, and am pretty sure
it's obsolete by now. If you have a pattern to go by
you could make the decal.

Yes, you could easily recreate it by getting measurements of the original decal and sending it off to any printer that will take it. I can get some pics and basic measurements of mine if you want.

Yeah that would be obsolete unless you could find NOS at a dealer.

Same situation with a different vehicle a friend who does paint and body used to copy and repaint, depending on the type and size but now it's much easier to get a printer to recreate it.

I don't plan on worrying about the strip decades whenever I get ours repainted. It'll just be another cool detail lost to history.

Yes, you could easily recreate it by getting measurements of the original decal and sending it off to any printer that will take it. I can get some pics and basic measurements of mine if you want.

Dan that would be awesome, i just need the fromt fenders as i am having the front clip redone.

I would like to recreate the striping on mine also, but only change it to dark blue/ lighter blue. Mine is the same 2 dr. scheme.

Back