• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift identification

I've seen that jeep, you get it off one of the NW jeep pages on Facebook? That's a home fab and not a very good one. Where the long arms mount it's not reinforced and running stock location upper control arms.

Most long arm sets I've seen have a bolt on bracket either replacing tranny crossmember or in addition to it. They also have upper arms mounted in a different than stock location. Those brackets welded to the unibody like that do not look safe, unless its already plated/reinforced and I just can't tell. Long lowers and short uppers makes me think it would bind up when trying to articulate, different axis of movement and rotation.

I agree with the other guys here, it looks homebrew.

I've seen that jeep, you get it off one of the NW jeep pages on Facebook? That's a home fab and not a very good one. Where the long arms mount it's not reinforced and running stock location upper control arms.

no its local and I'm probably buying it will have to change a few things. it's pretty cheap. Was just wondering if it was a kit. Thanks

Long lowers + short uppers = brake dive.

Looks like its roughly 2-3" shorter than typical long arms, no need to split hairs on long vs mid.

Back