• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANK YOU!

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
I'll get this thread going because honestly I had more fun this weekend than I've had in a long time and it seriously was a great way to unwind after what was a pretty stressful year and it was a great way to help kick off what is shaping up to be a very good year for my family.

Thanks a ton to the BOD and past BOD members who have worked hard to make this an awesome event that still seems to get better every year.

Thanks to all the trail leaders and a big shout out to Brad who showed us around the MI medium trails on Saturday.

Thanks to the sponsors...Logan's, Iron Rock, Preston Farms, HD offroad and the MANY others who sponsored events and the raffle, and a big thanks to RCV for one of the best raffle prizes I've seen.

Thanks to Flex...who even though he wasn't there his way of bringing people together was still very much apparent. He was probably watching over all of us laughing his ass off while eating a corn dog upstairs.

Finally, thanks to the MWC peeps. Even though it was only the second WF I've been to I still felt at home and had even more fun that last year. I hope all of you made it home safe and its going to be a really tough decision trying to figure out if I can come again next year!

A big THANK YOU to the MWC BOD and all the sponsors from this southerner who had never been to a Winterfest before. Aaron had been after me for years to come and kept telling me it was worth the trip. Turns out he was right!

I will be back for sure. Maybe with my Jeep next time!

it's not really worth the hassle to bring a jeep.

thigns ran smoothly. Mac was busy. i just tried to stay out of his way.

Thanks to everyone involved! This was an awesome event!

I'd like to say thanks to a few folks, many I thanked at the raffle, but a few I missed...and I'll miss a few more here too.

First thanks for everyone that came and made the event such a great event!
Thanks to the BOD for helping me plan the event.
Thanks to everyone in the planning forum who helped plan the event.
Thanks to Anthony for the shirt design!
Thanks to all the trail leaders!
Thanks to Jeff and Brandin for doing tech at the last minute.
Thanks to our great sponsors!
Thanks to IRO for sponsoring the event.
Thanks to Logan's for also being an event sponsor.
Thanks to HD off-road for co-sponsoring lunch and all the support over the years.
Thanks to Preston Farms for co-sponsoring lunch.
Thanks to ARES fab for supporing the event.
Thanks to IRO, Logans, HD, Preston farms and AREA for attending the event!
Thanks to all the sponsors who donated to the event and raffle.
Thanks to NAXJA national sponsorship for getting us items to raffle off.
Thanks to Kyle and the Badlands for use of facilities and always supporting us.
Thanks to Robbies, who even tho we pay them, they put up with us and feed us.
Thanks to the VFW for all the support and pimping our stickers over the years.
Thank you all for clean shoes at the VFW, clean up went very well.
Thank you all for being apart of the MWC!

mac 'Thanks to whomever I left out!' gyvr

I'd like to thank everyone that had anything to do with the event in any way, even people that just participated. We always have a great time hanging out with our Naxja fam whether old or new.

Thanks to Tyler for loaning us a trailer tire to try and help us get home.

Thanks to Jeff, Brandin, Nate, Scooby, Kevin and JR for trying to help get our jeep back on the trail for Sat by looking at it or lending diagnostic tools. (sorry if I missed anyone)

Thanks to Jeff for carting me around to the potluck and letting my whole family fill up his jeep on Sat for the trail runs.

Thanks to the Bod for always finding a way to include Ninja in the event, I know it means a lot to her.

Thanks to everyone that still looks forward to the enchilada casserole even though we never fail to bring it in late.

Thanks to Andy for going out of his way to get the enchilada casserole to the potluck (and the girls)

Thanks to Brian and Tyler for the Pizza

Thanks to Nate and Collin for helping cart us around to the parts store and the VFW after our Jeep was down.

Thanks to Josh at IRO for keeping his campfire going it has made a good spot to warm up and have a good conversation for the last few years.

Thanks to John for staying up late and keeping the old school cool going at the bonfire.

Thanks to Sam for staying up and shutting the fire down with the Mattersons.

Thanks to Brad for showing us parts of the park we hadn't seen on Fri.

Thanks to Collin for letting me ride on his short course run and offering to let me run it if he didn't kill it the first time.

I want to thank Aaron too for being so kind and accepting of us from the first WF we came to in 2012. He and many others made us feel welcomed in a way that has kept us coming back every year.

We had a few things go wrong this year but it was just as good if not better than any other year thanks to this being such a great group of people. So thank you from all of my Family

Last edited:
OKB what ended up being wrong with the jeep?

Not sure exactly yet still. We put in fresh plugs and it was still missing real bad in the back. The harness going to the injectors is trash but it ended up testing as ok. We decided it may be a bad injector but when we swapped it to the front the problem moved to the front but still was going on in the rear. So we ended up with 2 misfiring after that, lol.

I am strapped right now but when I can scrape some cash together I am going to replace the harness and do the neon injectors. If that doesn't do it there was a mention of drivers in the computer for the injectors, so maybe get a new computer.

If that isn't it at least I'll have a spare computer, better injectors, and a harness without exposed cracked wires.. I don't know much about this kind of stuff so after that I would send it to the Jeep shop that did my motor, gears and have hunted down wiring issues for me before. (AxleBoy)

Not sure exactly yet still. We put in fresh plugs and it was still missing real bad in the back. The harness going to the injectors is trash but it ended up testing as ok. We decided it may be a bad injector but when we swapped it to the front the problem moved to the front but still was going on in the rear. So we ended up with 2 misfiring after that, lol.

I am strapped right now but when I can scrape some cash together I am going to replace the harness and do the neon injectors. If that doesn't do it there was a mention of drivers in the computer for the injectors, so maybe get a new computer.

If that isn't it at least I'll have a spare computer, better injectors, and a harness without exposed cracked wires.. I don't know much about this kind of stuff so after that I would send it to the Jeep shop that did my motor, gears and have hunted down wiring issues for me before. (AxleBoy)

what year is your jeep?

its COP, so 00-01.

it's possible that the bare wiring on the injector harness has damaged the PCM.

It was all very ugly there. Looked like someone pulled the connectors off via the wires and broke the insulation. 1/8th of exposed copper hanging out to the injectors.

Back