• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest MEMBERS ONLY raffle!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Remember the members only jackets when you were a kid? Well maybe I'm dating myself...regardless...Winterfest will again have a MEMBERS ONLY raffle.

I can officially confirm that the Raffle will be for a gift certificate worth $1000 dollars or a set of Dana 30 or D44 shafts (worth more than $1000) from RCV performance.

To be eligible for the raffle, you must have pre-registered for Winterfest and be a NAXJA member. I will be sending emails out to folks who pre-registered and are not NAXJA members or current members who expire at the end of February to remind you to renew. If you wait until March 1st to renew (that's fine, March membership drive), please PM me that you renewed as it will be busy and I will be checking to see if you renewed by March 2nd.

mac 'exact amount is now announced' gyvr

:yelclap:

Ram" MWC brings it" Rod

I need some so I can...well sell them cheap since I don't wheel but win lots of raffle shit.

This just got sweeter!

mac 'Thanks to RCV for helping' gyvr

mmmmm, RCV shafts for comanche restoration?

I need stock tires on RCVs and alloys front and rear.

If you, or anyone for that matter has a members only jacket and wears it to the banquet /raffle (this means you can still fit in it), I'll buy you a beer.

mac 'added benefit' gyvr

oh man, I used to have one. I wonder if I can find it.

obviously it still fits.

I'll buy you a beer or whatever you are going to drink at the vfw if you find it and wear it.

mac 'including a water ;)' gyvr

I'll buy you a beer or whatever you are going to drink at the vfw if you find it and wear it.

mac 'including a water ;)' gyvr

I will up the ante on this $20 to who ever has an original members only jacket and sports it at the banquet......and I will even go up one more level to $100 if they sport it and pull off an epic "New Kids on the Block" or "Young MC" lip sync....

Cheese "bust a move" Man

I bet I can find a members only jacket at Goodwill!

Back