• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RIP to my xj

Kego814

NAXJA Forum User
driving today got the xj all cleaned and detailed, got the light bar wired and it was looking pretty tits. then boom kid runs a stop sign at about 40 and clips the trunk and sends me into a roll. rolled 3 times with the wife and kid. everyones okay except for me. i have a broken heart. my xj was really coming together. 3 inch lift, general red letter 31 1050 15's, warrior bumper, sounds, led fogs and np241 swap and its all gone. totaled. im looking at an xj with an 8 inch long arm for 3k. but my winterfest attendance is looking bleak. may we all have a moment of silence for another fallen warrior. :piratefla

Bummer. And buy your xj back and swap good parts.

I'm glad everyone is OK.

That sucks man, sorry for your loss.

I'm looking into getting a daily driver Honda Civic or something just for this reason. My first XJ was totaled due to some stupid lady in a snow storm, and now I commute to the city and see dumb drivers and accidents daily.

Sounds like you need a good Jewish lawyer.

Before you guys yell at me. I come from a Jewish family history.

Sounds like you need a good Jewish lawyer.

Before you guys yell at me. I come from a Jewish family history.

WHY DOES THE PERSON OF JEWISH DECENT HAVE TO BE A LAWYER!?!?!?!?

:smsoap:

:jester:

Back