• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFEST date poll

NWFEST date

• Father's Day weekend

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Dirt Dodgers weekend

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

paddlernate

NAXJA Forum User
There's an annual kayak race in Bend that I like to attend that falls on the 25th. I'm much more likely to make NWFest if it was on the weekend prior (17th, 18th, 19th).
I haven't been able to attend yet, so I'd really be looking forward to a new wheeling destination.

Plz only post and use the poll if you really plan on making it.

The lest thing we need is people who won't end up going, help pick the date

June 17th,18th 19th (fathers day weekend)

Or June 24th 25th 26th (same weekend as the dirt dodgers)

I thought you guys already settled on the June 17, 18, 19 date. Surprised to see a poll. Definitely don't want to share the campground with the bikers again.

I thought we did to, that's why i posted it.

So make your vote and the poll will close end of the month.

I have father's day weekend plans. So the treasure Will not be going. My vote would be for the same weekend as last year. How ever it looks as of now I would be the only one.

fathers day would help to make the excuse to go lol but im wondering if we should just deal with the dirt dodgers and just make it clear that its open campground?

I'd like to go even though I sold my XJ =) I just need to find a Cherokee nameplate somewhere that I can stick on my new rig >.>

As for sharing the campground, they really didn't bother me at all ... we had our spot carved out long before the bulk of them showed up so they couldn't do much. That, or go to one of the bajillion other campgrounds in the area? Anyway, whatever happens happens. I just want to head up there again to wheel!

I also don't really care which weekend, I just need to know so I can make sure I don't work that week

Back