• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

random stuff frmo the basement

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
stock 8.8 shafts

Mj parts, I don't even know what's down there. if you need something specific I'll look.

seats, lots of them, mostly grey.
header panels. I've somehow accumulated a few, I think one has all the chrome bits. Various colors.

stock steel 16" KJ wheels. Good to get away from the 15" size.

The title of this got me excited.....but then I realized it was jeep stuff. You got a twin sister-in-law down there?

Maybe. I'll look. I have a couple wheels, not sure of colors.

No grey. Got blue and red.

How much for the kj wheels?

I think I'm into them for $50. So $50. They've got center caps and all, silver.

The title of this got me excited.....but then I realized it was jeep stuff. You got a twin sister-in-law down there?

she's had kids, not as good looking as my model. Sorry to disappoint.

I'll take seconds on the rims if pod passes. Shoot, I really only want two if he'd want to split them.

mac 'either way sloppy seconds' gyvr

$75 for the pair? I'll pull them out of the box and make sure the bearings are good tonight.

Sorry I took so long to get back with you. I got busy with work and other stuff and completely forgot. I'm going to pass on the kj wheels. I think I'm going to find a set of wrangler take offs and run those.

I'm claiming the KJ wheels.

mac 'munchie and I have talked' gyvr

Back