• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick question on NW Fest

spinaldex

NAXJA Forum User
About what time each year do you guys figure out the weekend and stuff? Mine and my wife's work are challenging to schedule PTO and I need to give a few months notice for a longer trip so I want to make sure I'm in the clear. I also have a bunch of friends who wheel XJs that will want to tag along, so just hoping to organize things ahead of time (work parties to get rigs prepped, etc).

Thanks =)

Keep your eyes peeled, we are currently working on the date/location details.. Should have something posted sometime this week

Don't forget the m/c club that is there every year around that time. We need to avoid their weekend.
Last year was a bit crowded with both user groups. However, public land is public land, and we have the right to be there and recreate as we please!

With that being said, we're aware of their 2016 event and are discussing our options.

What's the official stance on non XJ/MJs? Is it cool if its family but not the general crowed? My wife's got a Rubi and don't want to rub anyone the wrong way, but would hate for her to miss out. The same might be for other couples or people with kids. ie, so long as someone brings an XJ/MJ, the rest of the fam is good?

Is this your first trip with the NWC ?

For goodness sakes, the Vice President of the chapter has a ZJ

I figured you were grandfathered in =) I've only done one trip and I didn't pay that much attention to the rules last time!

Is this your first trip with the NWC ?

For goodness sakes, the Vice President of the chapter has a ZJ

Yeah, vendors show up in who knows what brand! :D Hopefully the XJ will running by this years. Say you say V8.............

hahahaha mike your good, we arent strict about vehicles, hell there was even that other rig, really chopped, went by 'stripper pole' lol

I think we'll be rolling with a half dozen rigs from our wheeling crew up to NW Fest this year. We're getting them signed up here on NAXJA over the next week or so. I would suspect its going to be much larger this year than last. If you guys decide to get a bigger campsite and its going to cost $, I'm happy to help out because not having to compete with 4000 dirtbikes is a bonus.

Glad to hear about things being open to rigs. My wife's working hard to get her Rubi ready, and I've got a good friend with a built TJ that's been dying to come along ever since I told him how awesome it was last year. The rest are all XJs.

Rory ... V8? Pics or it didn't happen ...

The biggest private campsite will only allow 12 rigs.

So we will use long meadow again and we will go the weekend before the dirt dusters or whatever they are

Rory ... V8? Pics or it didn't happen ...

Imagine an XJ wrapped around this....:D
IMGP0082.jpg

Back