• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a meet n greet

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So, I'm all but out of the OHV scene. I don't have a rig worthy to my standards for off-road use nor the funds to make it or repair it. But I miss hanging with my NAXJA peeps.
I haven't noticed a meet n greet in a while and think it would be nice to hang with old friends and perhaps meets some new faces.
So, any chance on getting together for grub and bubs soon?

That sounds like a great idea, I agree we are long over due!

I've been thinking about doing a meet and greet at my place. Bon fire/bbq and maybe a wrench party..
But the weather has been so crappy I've decided to wait for spring..

Got anything in mind as of a place/time?

Edgefield, the rock pizza, rose city strip, where ever

Sounds good Aaron

Pick a place and a time
I'll be there

Anyone who is feeling that same way, be sure to post up.

M&Gs do t have to be set up by the BOD
If you have an idea for a place lets go for it.

I'm need to the Jeep and NAXJA Family and would also love to get to know a lot of guy on here esp guys giving me tip and tricks to get my Jeep rolling. I haven't picked a name for her yet but I will soon enough.

Ok. Edgefield. This Saturday the 23rd at 6pm?
At the power station

Or would next weekend be better?

Last edited:
For those of us far away who might show up - what or where is the Edgefield?

Mcminamins Edgefield. Its a large property with 7 bars, 2 restaurants and a winery. It is located in Troutdale OR

bump, this going down this saturday or next weekend? next week is my bday and ill be out and about either down in florence or over in bend lol

Who'se in for tomorrow night?

Edgefield mcminnimins, 7:30p Saturday the 23rd

Myself, wife, and redjeep2.0 will be there

Back