• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ related stuff

89eliminator

NAXJA Forum User
tailgate, red. rust free but paint has flaws. no dents $100 obo

bed mounted angled spare tire mount, utilizes stock Dana 30 wheel bearing (good spot for trail spare...), largest tire i had on it was 35x12.5. i was 16 when i made it so its not a work of art $75 obo

2wd MJ leaf packs, main leafs are bent. free to a good home

Mopar swb gas tank, never used as far as i can tell. LIGHT surface rust. will throw in used sending unit/pump $50 obo

MJ swb factory metal gas tank skid. rust free with a fresh coat of black paint $50 obo

i have an attic full of MJ stuff so if you need something, i might have it...

hey...i might be interested in:

-tailgate
-gas tank skid
-maybe the gas tank

-probably don't have any tail lights do you?

need any trades? i have a thread going but also have some other good stuff

I need that tailgate.

and I'll take those 2wd leafs too.

Craig, I have lights.

might as well turn this into the Mj swap thread.

I have many parts.
mostly interior.
Bucket seats and center consoles.
All grey.
I might be persuaded to pull this blue bench interior if someone wants it.

so...if nate already paid you for the tailgate, then I would still definitely take the swb skid. possibly the tank too.

nate...how much for a set of tail lights?

I don't know. They're going for absurd amount of money on ebay, so much that i couldn't even bring myself to ask that much.

$75 for a pair? You're gonna get the ones that have a broken ear on one side. You know the one I'm talking about.

I've also got a not rusty tailgate handle/latch that I won't need to hoard if i just have a spare tailgate.

Back