• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ/MJ/WJ Stuff Part uno...

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
I was cleaning up the garage looking for the hnt jig for Durbin yesterday so I made a list of things I have. All prices are OBO. Might also be picking up another 99 for parts here soon, so this may grow. A little early still, but I'm 99% sure I'm coming at this point...will consider trades and possibly bourbon trades. Will cut deals on multiples...

-Set of outlaw 1 15x8 wheels w/ 235 75 15 tires tires are meh, wheels good. $150

-Gold Grille insert from 97-01 $5

-97+ Front passenger side turn signal housing $5

-231 from a 93...painted silver, but in decent shape. $85

-GM 241 with custom SYE can be used to upgrade a 231 of a similar year $75

-Black 97+ stock front bumper $20

-Center console support bracket for 97+ $20

-97+ woodgrain dash bezel $35

-wj 242 transfer case from a 4.0/42RE

-Old style black grille $5

-97+ Factory Fog Lights with pigtails. dead bulbs $10

-0331 head (not cracked) from a 2000 $25

-2000 xj bare block was cleaned by a machine shop...has some light rust. Bearings were spanked, but block was fine. $50

-Tan 97+ Stock seats...dirty...a few small holes. $40 for all 3

-21 spline 231...has a ba 10/5 strapped to it. $50

-Old style front black xj bumper with end caps. $15

-Stock e-fan from a 98 $25

-Comanche tail pipe...has hangers. Walker brand. New $25

-Poly large size bushing for RE control arms (conical bushings) $5

-Fel Pro Head Gasket: $20

-Fel Pro Valve cover gasket $20

-Fel pro manifold gasket $10

-4.0 Valve cover...dirty... from a 98 $20

-97+ 4.0 throttle bodies $20 each

-Misc black fender flares and bumper caps...make an offer

-Wj engine block tensioner and brackets. Convert an xj 4.0 to wj/tj belt routing, alternator and ac

-Bored .030 and decked wj/tj 4.0 engine block. Perfect shape...ready for rebuild $100

-4.0 crank needs turning and cleaning. $25

-4.6L stroker parts (will be listed in a separate listing)

I can add a few things to this list:

-dana 44 for an xj...no brake parts. perches were hacked off by the previous owner, but i have a set of perches and the spacers to run explorer brakes. $150

-tire carrier and bumper i bought from kimmer last year...don't remember what i paid for it, but its a tomken machine setup. really solid, just a little rusty in spots. i'm cutting back projects so the ugly xj from last year is going away...make me an offer on this guy. i can probably get some pics

-99 xj tan overhead console..no wiring...from cheeseman. make me an offer

-might sell a durango box that was in an xj for 250 miles then pulled...make me an offer on that too. I want to say it was like $185 new, but i cant remember...

Interested in the bumper/tire carrier. Was just talking about this at work today with my boss about how i need a tire carrier. Their isea involved a hole in my roof and/or a 33x12.5 on my hood... this should work better.

-Set of outlaw 1 15x8 wheels w/ 235 75 15 tires -sold

-Gold Grille insert from 97-01 $5

-97+ Front passenger side turn signal housing $5

-231 from a 93...painted silver, but in decent shape. $85

-GM 241 with custom SYE can be used to upgrade a 231 of a similar year $75

-Black 97+ stock front bumper $20

-Center console support bracket for 97+ $20

-97+ woodgrain dash bezel $35

-wj 242 transfer case from a 4.0/42RE-Gone

-Old style black grille $5

-97+ Factory Fog Lights with pigtails. dead bulbs $10

-0331 head (not cracked) from a 2000 $25

-2000 xj bare block was cleaned by a machine shop...has some light rust. Bearings were spanked, but block was fine. $50

-21 spline 231...has a ba 10/5 strapped to it. $50

-Old style front black xj bumper with end caps. $15

-Stock e-fan from a 98 $25

-Comanche tail pipe...has hangers. Walker brand. New $25

-Poly large size bushing for RE control arms (conical bushings) $5

-Fel Pro Head Gasket: $20

-Fel Pro Valve cover gasket $20

-Fel pro manifold gasket $10

-4.0 Valve cover...dirty... from a 98 $20

-97+ 4.0 throttle bodies $20 each

-Misc black fender flares and bumper caps...make an offer

-dana 44 for an xj...no brake parts. perches were hacked off by the previous owner, but i have a set of perches and the spacers to run explorer brakes. $150

-tire carrier and bumper i bought from kimmer last year...sold

-99 xj tan overhead console..no wiring...from cheeseman. gone

-might sell a durango box that was in an xj for 250 miles then pulled...make me an offer on that too. I want to say it was like $185 new, but i cant remember...

pic of the d44?

does it have shafts? does it have gears and carrier? if so what ones?

mac 'need to dump this d44a in the 5.9' gyvr

pic of the d44?

does it have shafts? does it have gears and carrier? if so what ones?

mac 'need to dump this d44a in the 5.9' gyvr

it has shafts, gears and carrier. i've actually never taken the cover off though so i literally have no idea what condition the gears are in. they are 3.55's though i believe. i can pop the cover this weekend and get some pics of the inside...

it has shafts, gears and carrier. i've actually never taken the cover off though so i literally have no idea what condition the gears are in. they are 3.55's though i believe. i can pop the cover this weekend and get some pics of the inside...

Please do. I would definitely be interested, as long as there has been some lube in that baby and it's not all rusted up.

mac 'I still have that d30 to swap in lol...gathering parts' gyvr

Please do. I would definitely be interested, as long as there has been some lube in that baby and it's not all rusted up.

mac 'I still have that d30 to swap in lol...gathering parts' gyvr

Well...Damn...

I pulled that cover on that 44 today and to my surprise, the carrier and ring gear werent even in there. Glad i checked it out. I'm going to change the ad...i bought it so long ago, i don't know if it was supposed to be complete inside or not

Did u take a pic?

Shafts?

mac 'feels like this pic will be ugly' gyvr

40bfaa01435986a0e558aec4a8e5bcc8.jpg

ad1ecc56505b1a1d1450e668e04f4a7f.jpg

0dbb3c2bd626aa6981b96c7ecf5b5f6b.jpg

The housing and shafts are fine and its clean on the inside. It still has the pinion bearing which is why I assumed the gears were still there. Id sell the housing cheap but d44 shafts sell for $35-45 per shaft out here...don't quote me but I think the shafts will work on an lj 44 (non Rubicon)

$100 bucks take it all?

I think...the backing plates that hold the axle in are different from LJ to XJ...I think.

Regardless I want to build a 'real' 44 for the 5.9...not this aluminum stuff.

mac 'lmk' gyvr

$100 bucks take it all?

I think...the backing plates that hold the axle in are different from LJ to XJ...I think.

Regardless I want to build a 'real' 44 for the 5.9...not this aluminum stuff.

mac 'lmk' gyvr

Yeah I can make that work. I can do paypal or cash at WF...paypal would be better, but let me know what works mac

I've got my winterfest list going of bought and sold if that's ok? Cold hard cash.

mac 'added to the list' gyvr

new things

a solid diff cover for d44 $50

logans metal front bumper...new last year never installed. Non winch bumper with 2" receiver. $200

skid row transfer case skid $100

Back