• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen white 92 jeep Cherokee!

mudxj92

NAXJA Forum User
Someone stole my Cherokee at some point this morning from my place in Beaverton. It's a white 4 door bushwhackers, lifted 35 in KM2's with a snorkel and winch bumper. 9714049981 for pictures

Last edited:
1b91e01bc93f8f487ef232ac2fa6aa38.jpg

The interior is totally trashed, they left the seats and the steering wheel thankfully. Exterior wise they took my bushwhackers, Nates 4X4 slimline winch bumper, Warn 8000lb winch, ARB Snorkel, ARB air compressor, JCR sliders, optima yellow top, and the god damn licence plates! So keep an eye out for those items. Luckily my lift, drivetrain, wheels an tires are still intact.

Jesus man. These sick piles of worthless shit deserve a good raping of their own. It disgusts me to see people who work hard for their shit only to get it ripped off by some douchey crack heads who cant find jobs because of drug testing or sheer laziness. Surprised osama hasn't created a loophole for these assholes to fall through. Jeep lives matter bro!

The interior is totally trashed, they left the seats and the steering wheel thankfully. Exterior wise they took my bushwhackers, Nates 4X4 slimline winch bumper, Warn 8000lb winch, ARB Snorkel, ARB air compressor, JCR sliders, optima yellow top, and the god damn licence plates! So keep an eye out for those items. Luckily my lift, drivetrain, wheels an tires are still intact.
Sounds like what was taken from mine when it was stolen. I got to keep my bumper though, they galled the threads on one of the frame tie-ins, and now I have 2 bolts welded to the frame just to slow them down enough. If you need some kill switch ideas PM me and I'll let you know what I did!

Next time send me info if anyone jeep disappears and i will get it spread to the local Washington 5.0

Back