• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nov/Dec Meet & Greet to discuss chapter's future and Christmas party?

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I would like to propose a Meet and Greet in early December which would include a meal. There needs to be a decision about whether the chapter will even continue which means 3 officers need to be elected soon. Active members (red-letter names) can run and vote. Check your status in the membership role if you are unsure.

I would suggest Saturday afternoon (1:00 PM) on December 5, 2015.

Please respond with your interest or an alternate date and time. Hope to see you at this meeting to decide whether the chapter continues.:wave:

All: I am still up for a 1:00 PM Meet and Greet on Saturday, December 5, 2015. I choose the La Frontera Cafe at 1434 South, 700 West in Salt Lake City. This restaurant has been used before and it's usually pretty slow on Saturdays as it is in an industrial area. It's also fairly convenient to get off I-15 at 1300 South or 2100 South to get there. Red Letter members eat for free.

Correction - Red Letter members and their families eat for free. That should be an incentive for you, Troy (moparcyco).

All: Please post if you can make it unless you already did above in this thread.

Last edited:
By the way, do not look for my US Forest Service green XJ. I still haven't found the electrical problem that keeps it from starting.

Here are the folks that made it out today:

20151205_134826_zpsw9lx2s7s.jpg

There will probably be a rough 2016 chapter schedule coming soon from the new Management. :looney: Stay tuned.

Back