• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Subaru Parts Source

Xhavier_5478

NAXJA Forum User
So my daily driver is a 2006 Subaru Impreza wagon, during my last oil change they made a note, that some of the CV-boots were leaking. I am planning on replacing the CV axle myself, I'm just looking for the best price, and quality. Who has experience, with what brands? If I should go with OEM, does anyone know of a deal with Subaru parts?

I replaced the 1/2 shafts on my wife's old 2001 outback with parts from RockAuto -- priced right, shipped quick, fit well. Same with an exhaust assembly on the save vehicle. We put another 30-40k on it before trading it in after those repairs, no issues.

I have rocked Subaru shafts from advance auto parts, autozone, orilies, and Napa.
Go with cheapest/longest warranty.

X2 on Rock auto best to replace both at the same time and either purchase or make a punch out tool for the small clip that holds the cv on diff side

Back