• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

washer bottle

bails85

NAXJA Forum User
my washer bottle for my wind shield got eaten by some field critters. its a renix era jeep and im having a hard time finding a replacement. going to the boneyard is out of the question since my work schedule is crap. can anyone tell me where i can order one? or a popular swap that sources a more common bottle/ pump. thanks for the help in advance.

ebay, part-outs, craigslist, check the classifieds, etc

you can install the 97-up bottle in the fender well and free up some space in the engine bay, but its a lot of work. If you don't need the room, easiest to stick with the era.

where are you located i have one or two laying around from old jeeps i owned
just to be clear its the one that mounts on the drivers side inner finder not inside the fender but next to the booster?

Last edited:
Best alternative is a mid 90's Mopar nylon bottle, extremely rugged and has a real radiator cap. Very minor install issues even tho the bottle shape is different. remove 2 screws to remove original mounting bracket, bolt new bottle directly to firewall with 2 new screws, hook up hoses...........

Back