• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thesteveyo

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all. I've spent a lot of time reading on the forum here, but last weekend the stars and planets finally aligned and I bought a very clean 1993 Cherokee sport. 125k miles with a rebuilt engine 15k ago. I just got new all terrains put on today and I finished redoing the headliner. The next thing I want to do is upgraded main cables and frame stiffeners. I suppose I should work on putting some pictures up. I can't say enough how clean this rig is!

11942326_1074977935845702_2898549382010427973_o.jpg

Thank you! It really is "grandma's garage" condition. The rear shocks were replaced recently-ish, so I'm hoping nothing breaks when I can afford to lift it. The previous owners kept maintenance records for days. It has the 8.25" rear end too. I'm really excited to turn wrenches, but all I can afford right now is basic maintenance and car washes. :roflmao:

Hahaha, that color. I've had one (94) and my brother has one now (95 I think) I used to think it was rare, now I see more and more of them. Just ironic!

I like it! Clean clean clean! Welcome

Thank you very much! Funny story, I lived in Florida for four years too many and bought a 79 Bronco in nearly the same color. I couldn't do anything to get it running, so hopefully this XJ is nicer to me. So far so good.

Back