• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone got a 220v welder?

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
If I don't get to ride shotgun with torx this Saturday (if he wheels at all) anyone have a 220v welder they want to come over with and help me install my front uniframe plates? I'll post it on the FB naxja also but wanted to post here first

You don't need a 220 Larry. A good 110 welder like a 140 would do the job easily. I've welded lots of stuff, including my stiffeners with my Lincoln 140. Only thing I use the 220 for is welding things to the axle tubes....

We'll I don't have that good of a welder like a 140 lol so if someone has a proper 110v welder with gas, I'll gladly buy ya lunch or pay for the gas and wire or what ever to help
Me out.

Unfortunately I couldn't stand watching my Hobart collect dust anymore while I seem to always use my buddy's welder...So I traded up..

My next welder will be a miller 140..

Sorry, all I have is a HF 110 MIG and DC 90. They will both do 3/8 fine though, right stick on my DC and it'll penetrate fine.

Mine aren't top notch but you can borrow both the MIG and Arc if you want. I got a fresh set of sticks, wires and nozzles so go nuts. And no, I wont drive to Salem to drop them off =)

Back